- Download JDK from the jdk download page from the Java SE Development Kit 8u111 section. You need to Accept License Agreement before downloading.
- Download Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers 32 bit version from download page: www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/neon1a
- Extract the Eclipse IDE to your folder of interest.
- Copy jre folder from the JDK installation folder to the eclipse folder.
If you want to work with excel you can:
- Download Apache poi from https://poi.apache.org/download.html
- Extract to your folder of interest. I prefer to extract it in project folder so that I can use relative address in library which helps to better portability.